Thank you for coming, we’re glad you’re here! Please note, if your patient is experiencing active suicidal or homicidal ideation or engaging in self-harm, please refer to a higher level of care or call 911.
How do I get started?
Schedule a Welcome Visit for the patient/client
- You/Provider can call 813.738.6022 to book a Welcome Visit with a Behavioral Care Coordinator.
——— OR ———
- You/Provider can complete the Confidential Referral Form below. Upon completion, you will be able to schedule a Welcome Visit online.
- A Welcome Visit is always facilitated by phone using the phone number you supplied when you scheduled your Welcome Visit.
- The purpose of this administrative call is to gather additional information and schedule the first Behavioral Healthcare Visit.
Behavioral Healthcare Visit
- Following the Welcome Visit you will meet with a LifeStance Behavioral Healthcare Provider for a virtual visit. Together a plan will be made to reach your agreed upon treatment goals.