Adult Health Psychologist (Neurology)
Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time Adult Health Psychologist to join our team in Foxborough, MA. This position includes up to 3 days a week embedded in a dynamic Neurology practice and additional time in our Norwood outpatient behavioral health office.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychologist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide evidence-based treatment for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, movement disorders, sleep disorders, headaches and other neurologically based disorders and general psychiatric conditions.
- Work with the neurology providers and leaders to integrate care and develop innovative programing.
- Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) from an accredited academic institution
- Licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clientsOur practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Why Join Us:
- Outpatient M-F
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
We provide training and support for clinicians interested in telehealth services, which may facilitate provide some services from a home office.
Previous health plan participation is not necessary.