Adult Primary Care Psychologist
Child & Family Psychological Services / Integrated Behavioral Associates is seeking an Adult Primary Care Psychologist to join their team in Quincy, MA. This position serves the integrated behavioral health program of a major primary care practice in a new location in Quincy Center.
The candidate will be responsible for providing brief behavioral health assessment, triage, and treatment services to primary care patients; consultation and support to PCPs and other medical staff; and some traditional outpatient mental health services. In addition to exceptional generalist clinical skill, the ideal candidates will also have a solid foundation in health psychology theory and interventions (e.g. CBT-I, chronic pain management, weight management, diabetes self-management).
- Doctoral degree from an APA-approved clinical, counseling, or school psychology program required
- Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts
- Experience with health-related issues (weight and eating behaviors, chronic pain, insomnia) preferred
- Experience with primary care practice is a plus, but training can be provided to the right candidate
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
Our Practice: Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of board certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
We provide training and support for clinicians interested in telehealth services, which may facilitate provide some services from a home office.