Adult Telepsychiatrist (MD/DO)
Child & Family Psychological Services, is seeking both Full-Time (Part-Time considered) Adult Psychiatrists to join our growing private group practice.
** This position can be up to 3 days telepsych and 2 days in one of our outpatient offices in the following locations: Canton, Quincy, Weymouth, Raynham, Easton, Norwood, Medfield, Wellesley **
Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and licensed therapists.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide individual psychiatric assessments
- Participate in client follow-up sessions
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Medication management services
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
- Hold a valid DEA certificate
Why Join Us:
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.