We are looking for a full-time Children & Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to work within our Advent Medical Group's St. Peters clinic. Practitioner will complete initial assessments and medication management with our children & adolescent populations due to the growing need for psychiatric services throughout St. Louis and St. Charles counties. Our group offers flexible schedules and empowers our nurse practitioners to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- Employed Position
- St. Peters clinic – 255 Spencer Road
- Outpatient services – children & adolescent population
- Clinical team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and therapists
- Provider determines weekly schedule (4, 4.5 or 5 day week options)
- Base salary no less than $120,000
- Additional incentives available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Nurse Practitioner must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Missouri
- MSN in Psychiatry or post-masters psychiatric certification required
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development