Our group is looking for a child & adolescent psychiatric nurse practitioner to work with the children & adolescent population in our St. Peters clinic. This need is due to the increase in referrals and growing demand for children & adolescent psychiatric services throughout St. Charles county. Our group offers flexible schedules and empowers our nurse practitioners to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and licensed therapists.
- Employed Position
- Outpatient Clinics – St. Peters and Kirkwood
- Outpatient clinical services
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Practitioner will determine weekly schedule
- Compensation of $125,000-$150,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Nurse Practitioner must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Missouri
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development