Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time or Part-Time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing private group practice in Arlington, MA.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide individual psychiatric assessments
- Participate in client follow-up sessions
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Medication management services
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
- Provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with training for certification provided.
- Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
Why Join Us:
- Outpatient M-F
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
For immediate confidential consideration, please contact Sylvia Keller, Director of Practice Development at firstname.lastname@example.org