New Location, 2nd Center City office opening in May
Telepsych Services Now Available.. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic we are seeing a large surge of patients needing our assistance during these times
Delaware County Professional Services has excellent opportunities for a licensed mental health therapist to work at our Center City or University Center location. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of outpatient mental health services, to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the child/adolescent and/or adult populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 2, 3, 4, 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on RVU productivity
- start right away, no waiting on credentialing
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401K match
- Option for part-time and flexible hours
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.