Child Therapist (LICSW/LMHC/LMFT)
Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking independently licensed Full-Time (Part Time Considered) Child Therapists to join our private group practice in Weymouth, MA.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychotherapist will have the following responsibilities:
- Clinical Assessment
- Formulate and implement treatment plans with comprehensive case consultation
- Provide individual, group and/or family therapy services
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
Previous health plan participation is not necessary.
We provide training and support for clinicians interested in telehealth services, which may facilitate provide some services from a home office.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling or other relevant health related discipline
- LICSW, LMFT, LMHC
- Strong case conceptualization skills
- Prior experience facilitating individual, group and family therapy sessions
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Experience providing evaluation and evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations
Why Join Us:
- Outpatient M-F
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.