Position: Practice Integration & Growth Manager
Reports To: Division President
Location: Northeast Division (Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut)
LifeStance Health is the largest behavioral healthcare provider company in the USA. The behavioral health market is one of the last major market frontiers of healthcare services yet to go through industry consolidation. LifeStance has the first mover advantage and has become the market leader in a short period of time through a significant level of corporate acquisitions and opening new provider offices. The company has attracted a veteran team of healthcare experts who have successfully grown several companies and created long term value for employees, customers and shareholders.
LifeStance is committed to creating a mission-driven, community of the best and brightest people in the business of providing care for outpatient mental health services. Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, clinical counselors and social workers focus on providing evidenced-based services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues.
Child & Family Psychological Services, PLLC (CFPS) is the LifeStance platform in the Northeast. Founded in 1994, CFPS is the largest provider of outpatient behavioral health services in Massachusetts. CFPS has 13+ outpatient offices and has clinicians embedded in more than 22 medical offices throughout eastern Massachusetts.
The Integration Manager serves as a key role in CFPS’s operational team and is accountable for the successful integration of newly acquired practices and opening of new locations. This includes the implementation of our software platform with customer EMR as well as working with managers and directors to evaluate and streamline the front office workflow for clinical practices to ensure optimal integration with existing systems. This position requires a balance of project management, humor, hands-on technology, concise communications, and impressive persuasion. The Integration Manager is hands on, working directly with the managers, directors, sellers, analysts and developers alike to deliver a smooth transitional experience to our clinicians and their patients.
The individual will provide oversight of initiatives until business requirements are integrated and transitioned to operational support, which requires excellent presentation skills and flexibility in working on cross functional health system teams and an ability to respond rapidly to new business opportunities or other initiatives that grow the health system. The manager will create and update clinical integration methodology, and documentation, to standardize processes needed to integrate new facilities and data to provide high satisfaction of quality deliverables in a timely and cost-efficient framework.
– Manage tuck-in integrations and new offices by working with cross functional teams through the following integration phases:
– Preparation and Initial Strategic Communication
– Roll out communication plan
– Educate management team on organizational history, mission and vision
– Coordinate credentialing of clinicians on new payor contracts
– Coordinate transition applicable licenses and contracts
– Coordinate kick-off meeting with key staff
– Evaluation and Education / Transition and Integration
– Evaluate all systems and processes and create plan for integration
– Identify any compliance or efficiency issues needing remedial attention
– Employee / clinician training
– Coordinate contracts with necessary vendors
– Transition to LifeStance EMR
– Transfer new patients to centralized intake
– Streamline financial reporting structure
– Coordinate weekly update meeting
– Track synergies and performance
– Monitoring & Ongoing Activities
– Identify clinical and administrative staffing needs by examining both internal and external candidate pools
– Coordinate monthly meetings and ongoing training for clinicians
– Provide support and resources for growth
– General Responsibilities Include
– Managing timelines across several multinational teams
– Troubleshoot and triage potential issues to identify root cause
– Serve as primary contact during the integration process of new acquisitions and sites and work collaboratively to transition post go-live relationship as appropriate
– Work collaboratively in partnership within LifeStance/CFPS leadership to contribute to process improvements, tools or resources to enhance the customer and patient experience
OVERVIEW OF QUALIFICATIONS:
– Self-motivated achiever who thrives in a mix of independence and being part of a team