Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Manchester NH New Practice Location Opened April 2020!
Telepsych Services Now Available. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic we are seeing a large surge of patients needing our assistance during these times
The Counseling Center of New England is expanding! We have excellent opportunities for Licensed Mental Health Therapist to work in Bedford as we broaden our access to care and open a practice location in early 2020. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of outpatient mental health services, to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
· Wrap around administrative support: focus on clinical work
· Schedule flexibility working 3-5 days a week, focus on work-life balance
· No cap on compensation, highly competitive reimbursement structure
· Competitive Benefits for full time staff: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance options
· 401K with employer match to part and full time staff
At The Counseling Center of New England/LifeStance Health, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, the utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices within a multidisciplinary team.