Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Ft. Myers, FL
LifeStance has an excellent opportunity for a licensed mental health therapist to work at our Ft. Myers, Florida location. Candidate should be an LCSW. We currently have 7 offices throughout central Florida, as well as the Midwest, Southeast, Northeast and West Coast. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a multidisciplinary behavioral health team. We provide an array of outpatient behavioral health services, which include: individual, group and family therapy; medication evaluation and management; integrated behavioral health services.
- Work closely with the adult, child/adolescent populations
- Schedule flexibility working a 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Registered Play Therapist a plus+
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking candidates are a plus+
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development