PsyCare, a subsidiary of LifeStance Health, is currently looking to hire two independent licensed therapists at our Alvarado & Eastlake locations. PsyCare is a well-established practice with several locations throughout the San Diego area. We are also in the process of expanding to Carlsbad and Temecula in 2020.
We have a need for one clinician to work with ages 18+ and a second clinician to treat the children & adolescent populations. Our group offers flexible scheduling and empowers our providers to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- Employed Position with competitive compensation
- Outpatient Clinical Services
- Flexible schedule with part-time options
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Clinician will determine his/her schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- License renewal
- 401K with company match
- Provider must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of California
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- PsD or PhD
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development