Licensed Therapist (LICSW, LMHC, LPCC,LMFT)
Heart Centered Counseling has excellent opportunities for a licensed mental health therapist to work at our Loveland, CO location. LPC or LCSW required. We currently have over 20 offices in every major area within Colorado! You will enjoy an environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, group therapy , and community-based to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the adult &/or child populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M-F
- Tele-Health capabilities
- Schedule flexibility working a 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Play therapy certification/experience a plus
- Benefits to include medical, dental and vision and 401(k)
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development