Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking Full-Time (Part-Time considered) independently licensed Therapists to join our growing private group practice in Canton, MA.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychotherapist will have the following responsibilities:
- Clinical Assessment
- Formulate and implement treatment plans with comprehensive case consultation
- Provide individual, group and/or family therapy services
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- Comfortable working with all ages
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT (Independent Licensure Required)
- Strong case conceptualization skills
- Prior experience facilitating individual, group and family therapy sessions
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Experience providing evaluation and evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations
Why Join Us:
- Outpatient M-F
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
We provide training and support for clinicians interested in telehealth services, which may facilitate provide some services from a home office.
Previous health plan participation is not necessary.