We are looking to hire a full-time outpatient psychiatric nurse practitioner within our Advent Medical Group's St. Peters clinic due to the growing need for psychiatric services throughout St. Charles and St. Louis counties. Our group offers flexible schedules and empowers our nurse practitioners to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- Employed Position
- St. Peters – 255 Spencer Road
- 100% Outpatient services
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Provider will determine weekly schedule (i.e., 4, 4.5 or 5 day week available)
- Base salary no less than $120,000
- Additional incentives offered
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Nurse Practitioner must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Missouri
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Must have MSN in psychiatry or post-masters certification in psychiatry
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development