Position: Child and Family Psychological Services/Integrated Behavioral Associates is looking to hire a psychotherapist to provide services. Part-time positions will be considered. The ideal candidate has competence providing psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations. Specific areas of clinical expertise are also valued. Interest and competence in providing group treatment is a plus.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Compensation not primarily based on collections.
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided.
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts.
- Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Our Practice: Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, psychopharmacology and individual, family and group psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). We also offer telehealth options for psychotherapists to use adjunctively with established patients as they deem appropriate.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams.