We are currently looking to hire a full-time Children & Adolescent Psychiatrist within our PsychBC group's Avon and North Olmsted clinic due to the growing need for child and adolescent services throughout the west side of Cleveland. Provider will have the option to work out of our Avon or North Olmsted clinic. Our group offers flexible schedules, no-call responsibilities, and empowers our psychiatrists to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- Employed Position
- Avon and North Olmsted with greatest children and adolescent needs. Option to work out of Avon or North Olmsted
- Outpatient clinical services
- No call responsibilities
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Psychiatrist will determine their weekly schedule
- Top compensation packages over $275,000
- Sign-on bonus offered
- NP collaboration stipend of $12,000 annually (collaboration not required)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Ohio
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development