We are looking to hire a full-time children & adolescent psychiatrist within our PsychBC group's Springhurst clinic located at 10331 Champion Farm Drive. Psychiatrist will work closely with the children & adolescent populations and have the option to treat adults. Our group offers flexible schedules, no-call responsibilities, and empowers our psychiatrists to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- Employed Position
- Clinic address: 10331 Champion Farm Drive, Louisville
- Outpatient clinical services
- No call responsibilities
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Psychiatrist will determine their weekly schedule
- Top compensation packages over $275,000
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Additional stipend for NP collaborations (collaboration is optional)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Kentucky
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development