We are hiring for a full-time licensed clinical social worker for our Easton clinic located at 2 Easton Oval. Our group offers flexible scheduling and empowers our clinicians to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists and licensed therapists.
- Employed Position
- Easton clinic – 2 Easton Oval
- Outpatient clinical services
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Clinician will determine his/her schedule
- Top compensation packages over $80,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Provider must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of Ohio
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LISW)
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development