Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking an independently licensed Full-Time (Part Time Considered) Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our growing private group practice in North Andover.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Nurse Practitioner will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric assessment
- Provide medication management
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- Comfortable with all age ranges
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited educational institution is required
- ANCC – Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (PMHNP) certification is required
- Hold a valid DEA
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Experience providing evaluation and evidence-based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also provide APA approved Continuing Education workshops throughout the year. We have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, collection of payments, and managing prior authorizations and refill request. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Employee Compensation/Benefits Include:
- Above average productivity-based compensation package
- Uncapped earnings, with a first year salary advance
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary
- 100% employer paid malpractice insurance – no tail required
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
For immediate confidential consideration, please contact Sylvia Keller, Director of Practice Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.