Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed for Growing Group Practice
FORT COLLINS, CO
Heart-Centered Counseling is a unique, growing team of licensed psychotherapists who've come together to create a caring environment (one where our providers feel enriched, and our clients feel nurtured). At present, we have 23 office buildings in the Northern Colorado, the Denver area, and Colorado Springs (Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Littleton, Castle Rock, Englewood, Centennial, Denver, Aurora, and Colorado Springs) and just over 200 professionals on the team and we have plans to grow into 30 offices over the next few months!
If you’re a Psych-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner we hope you’ll consider joining us as we serve our community and support one other with one of the most inclusive teams in the industry!
There are 7 things that make us unique:
(1) A Full Caseload — Quickly!
(2) Full Administrative Support—Including Working with Health Insurance Companies
(3) Complete Flexibility to Choose Your Own Hours and Commitments
(4) Competitive Reimbursement Package with Full Benefits Package
(5) A Beautiful, Comfortable Environment Designed to Put Clients (and You!) at Ease
(6) Innovative Technology
(7) An Amazing, Caring Team to Support You
- Work closely with the general adult &/or child/adolescent populations
- Salaried positions that start above $110K
- Outpatient services, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Must have Colorado License or be in process of licensure
- Must live or open to relocate to Colorado
- Must be a PMHNP or have Psych Post-Masters certification
- Must have DEA
- Ability to start within 6-8 weeks of offer
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development