Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals has excellent opportunities for a Child/Adult Psychiatrist to work at our Duluth, GA location. We currently have offices in 20+ locations throughout Georgia. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, community-based, and in-home services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the general child/adolescent populations
- Outpatient services, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 4, 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- Tele-Health component
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Option for part-time and flexible hours
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development