We are currently looking to hire an adult psychiatrist for our St. Peters and Kirkwood clinics due to the growing need for psychiatric services throughout St. Charles and St. Louis counties. Our group offers flexible schedules and empowers our psychiatrists to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and licensed therapists.
- Employed Position
- St. Peters or Kirkwood (Provider will work out of one clinic)
- Options for outpatient and/or inpatient services
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Psychiatrist will determine their weekly schedule
- Top compensation packages well over $400,000, 90th percentile with no cap on income
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Missouri
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
About LifeStance Health
/l f/ /stans/ , n.
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
Director, Practice Development