POSITION OPENING FOR PSYCHOLOGIST/NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST
Position: Child and Family Psychological Services/Integrated Behavioral Associates is looking to hire a part-time or full-time psychologist/neuropsychologist with expertise in assessing children and young adults with primarily psychiatric, developmental, and learning issues. A component of this position is conducting brief and comprehensive assessment of ADHD. There is an expectation to provide evaluation, consultation, and follow-up coordination for patients. Coordination of care with our primary care partners is a significant component of the position. Experience and interest in working with adolescents and young adults is strongly preferred, but candidates who also have interest in working with younger or older patient populations are encouraged to apply.
* All inquiries are strictly confidential.
* Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
* Doctoral degree from an APA-approved clinical, counseling, or school psychology program is required.
* Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts.
* Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
* Above average compensation package
* Health, Dental and Vision Plans
* Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
* 401K Plan with employer contributions
* Compensation not primarily based on collections.
* A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided.
Please send letter, CV, and sample reports to:
Timothy A. Martin, Ph.D.
Director of Evaluation Services email@example.com
Our Practice: Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, psychopharmacology and individual, family and group psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). We also offer telehealth options for psychotherapists to use adjunctively with established patients as they deem appropriate.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support, and provide continuing education throughout the year. CFPS also participates in an APA-approved internship program and maintains and post-doctoral program.