Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking independently licensed Full-Time (Part Time Considered) Therapists to join our growing private group practice in Northborough, MA.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychotherapist will have the following responsibilities:
- Clinical Assessment
- Formulate and implement treatment plans with comprehensive case consultation
- Provide individual, group and/or family therapy services
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- Comfortabel working with all ages
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling or other relevant health related discipline
- LICSW, LMFT, LMHC
- Strong case conceptualization skills
- Prior experience facilitating individual, group and family therapy sessions
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Experience providing evaluation and evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
We provide training and support for clinicians interested in telehealth services, which may facilitate provide some services from a home office.
Previous health plan participation is not necessary.
Employee Compensation/Benefits Include:
- Above average productivity based compensation package
- Uncapped earnings, with a first year salary advance
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Life Insurance
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.