LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in Castle Rock, CO
410 South Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO410 South Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 51 other locations in Colorado.
About LifeStance Health
Castle Rock, CO
Our Castle Rock, CO office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 410 South Wilcox Street. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Colorado.
Castle Rock, CO Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services