LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in Quincy, MA
500 Congress Street
Quincy, MA500 Congress Street
Quincy, MA 2169
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 68 other locations in Massachusetts.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Quincy, MA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 500 Congress Street. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Massachusetts.
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Quincy, MA Location
Our team of top-rated therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Quincy, MA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Sleep Disorders/Insomnia
Quincy, MA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services