LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in Westerville, OH
484 County Line Road West, Suite 130
Westerville, OH484 County Line Road West, Suite 130
Westerville, OH 43082
Looking for another location?
We have 36 other locations in Ohio.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Westerville, OH office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 484 County Line Road West, Suite 130. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Ohio.
- Adolescents / Teens
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Westerville, OH Location
Our team of top-rated therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Westerville, OH treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Alcohol and Drug Use Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Couple's Issues
- Later Life Transitions
- Medical Conditions/Health Psychology
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Transitions
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
Westerville, OH Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services