Janna Morehead, MA
Provider Type: Therapist
Provider Gender: Female
Janna Morehead, MA
Janna completed her Master of Arts Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. She is currently pursuing licensure through the state of Minnesota as a marriage and family therapist. Janna enjoys working with individuals, couples, families and adolescents. She utilizes a holistic approach to therapy, incorporating mind and body. Although Janna works with clients on a variety of issues, her more specific areas of interest are:
- LGBTQIA+ Identity Work
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Marital Distress, Infidelity Recovery & Relationship Growth
Licensure, Certifications, Affiliations & Evidence Based Specialties
- Member Pre-Clinical; American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Corinne Melling, MS LMFT License Number: 1749
- Patrick Parker, MA LMFT License Number: 2614
- Samantha Zaid, Ph.D. Rev. LMFT License Number: 1873
What can you expect in therapy? Therapy is a unique and safe place in which you can explore your own experiences. Your story is as unique as you are. Therefore, you are in charge, but you are not alone. One of Janna’s strengths is to build a strong and stable therapeutic relationship that will be the foundation for moving through life’s great challenges and joys. Janna looks forward to seeing you walk through her door or pop up on the screen ready to work towards something new.
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorders
Janna Morehead generally accepts new patients but there could be a waitlist.
Please call 612-924-3807 to find out Janna Morehead's schedule and availability.
LifeStance Health providers accept most commercial insurance plans that are offered in the states where we offer services, including telehealth. Please contact us at 612-924-3807 to verify your insurance with Janna Morehead.
Janna Morehead is a therapist and cannot prescribe medication. However, most LifeStance offices have a Psychiatrist or APN on staff who can prescribe medication if needed.
Yes, Janna Morehead does offer telehealth visits.