LifeStance is a behavioral healthcare company focused on providing evidence-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to the utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services with operations across the country. Founded in 2017, LifeStance brings together psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient.
- To inspire and empower the patients, staff, and clinicians of LifeStance and the communities we serve.
- To provide the highest quality treatment services for our patients.
- To create the highest quality practice environment for our clinician partners.
LifeStance strives to be the nationwide leader in behavioral health outcomes, patient and staff experience, and education.
- Advent Behavioral Care
- Beaumont Behavioral Health
- Carmel Psych Associates
- Child & Family Psychological Services
- Commonwealth Counseling
- Delaware County Professional Services
- The Counseling Center of New England
- Florida Behavioral Health
- Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals
- Midwest Behavioral Health
- Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates
- Progressive Behavioral Health
- Psychological Care Associates
- Edgewood Clinical Services
- Integrative Wellness Solutions