Palm Harbor, FL
Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Palm Harbor, FL34650 Us Highway 19 N, Suite 206
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 34 other locations in Florida.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Palm Harbor, FL
Our Palm Harbor, FL office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 34650 Us Highway 19 N, Suite 206. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Florida.
- Cigna Health Springs (Medicare)
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Palm Harbor, FL Location
Our team of top-rate therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Palm Harbor, FL treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- ADD / ADHD
- Bipolar Disorders
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Eating Disorders
- Medication Evaluation & Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
Palm Harbor, FL Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Ketamine Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services