Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Glendale, CA1560 E Chevy Chase Drive, Suite 130
Glendale, CA 91206
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 63 other locations in California.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Glendale, CA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 1560 E Chevy Chase Drive, Suite 130. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of California.
- Adolescents / Teens
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Glendale, CA Location
Our team of top-rate therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Glendale, CA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Alcohol Use
- Childhood Behavior Issues
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure Therapy
- Family Therapy
- First Responders
- Head/Brain Injuries
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Transitions
- Psychotic Disorders/Schizophrenia
- School Avoidance
- Veterans / Military Families
- Women's Issues
Glendale, CA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Ketamine Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services