Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Williamsburg, VA5360 Discovery Park Blvd, Suite 201
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 33 other locations in Virginia.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Williamsburg, VA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 5360 Discovery Park Blvd, Suite 201. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Virginia.
- Adolescents / Teens
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Williamsburg, VA Location
Our team of top-rate therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Williamsburg, VA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Addiction/Substance Use
- Anger Management / Mood Swings
- Behavior Concerns
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Chronic Pain/Illness/Severe Health
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Counseling
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eating/Weight Concerns
- Family Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Interpersonal Challenges
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Disorders
- Sexual concerns
- Sleep Problems
- Women's Health Concerns
- Work-Related Concerns
Williamsburg, VA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Ketamine Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services