LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in Spokane, WA
221 N Wall St.
Spokane, WA221 N Wall St.
Spokane, WA 99201
Looking for another location?
We have 20 other locations in Washington.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Spokane, WA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 221 N Wall St.. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of Washington.
- First Choice
- MHN CA
- Adolescents / Teens
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Spokane, WA Location
Our team of top-rated therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Spokane, WA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Gender Identity
- Later Life Transitions
- Medical Conditions/Health Psychology
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- Sleep Disorders/Insomnia
- Somatoform Disorders
- Women's Issues
Spokane, WA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services