Anna Krull, PsyD
Provider Type: Psychologist
Provider Gender: Female
Serving: 06-10, 11-14, 15-17, 18-21, 22-26, 27-40, 41-64, 65+
Anna Krull, PsyD
Anna is a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, and Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Minnesota. Anna provides diagnostic and psychological assessments, cognitive and social-emotional testing, individual and family therapy, and psycho-education to children, adolescents, adults and families.
Anna’s specialties in a therapeutic setting include trauma, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, parenting, and multicultural issues. Anna is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian, and as an immigrant herself enjoys working with diverse populations. She has worked as an in-home practitioner, outpatient therapist, and a supervisor for an Adult Mental Health program and brings over 12 years of experience to her work.
Anna’s specialties in psychological assessment include ADHD; Autism; Cognitive/ IQ; evaluations for children under the age of 5 for developmental trajectory and emotional disorders; personality functioning; mood-, anxiety-, and trauma-related disorders; and general psychological evaluations for children and adults.
Education and Professional Activities:
- Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Bethel University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Cherkassy State University, Ukraine
- A. Adler Graduate School towards the Marriage and Family
- Therapy license
- Committee Member of the Multicultural Division of the MN
- Psychological Association
- Approved Supervisor of the MN Board of Behavioral Health and
- Therapy for LPCs and LPCCs
- Member of the MN Psychological Association
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Anger Management / Mood Swings
- Eating/Weight Concerns
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks