Therapist in Anoka, Minnesota Charles Mongare, Therapist
Provider Gender: Male
Ages Served: 6-65+
Appointments: In-office and Telehealth
Manages Medications: No, provides therapy only
Charles Mongare, LCSW
Charles Mongare is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker in Minnesota who has been practicing since 2023. He has an MSW from the University of Texas Arlington and a BSW from Tarleton State University. Charles helps individuals and groups achieve maximum well-being by providing services, connecting them with resources, and supporting their mental health outcomes. He creates personalized treatment plans, assesses progress, and collaborates with healthcare professionals to help clients. Outside of work, Charles enjoys fund raising and serving in the community.
- Alcohol and Drug Use Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Issues
- Couple's Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Identity
- Later Life Transitions
- Medical Conditions/Health Psychology
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- School Avoidance
- Sleep Disorders/Insomnia
- Somatoform Disorders
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- CBT for Insomnia
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gender-Affirmative Medical Readiness Evaluations
- Medical Procedure Evaluations
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parenting Skills
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- First Responders
- Head Injuries
Charles Mongare generally accepts new patients but there could be a waitlist.
Please call 612-924-3807 to find out Charles Mongare's schedule and availability.
LifeStance Health providers accept most commercial insurance plans that are offered in the states where we offer services, including telehealth. Please contact us at 612-924-3807 to verify your insurance with Charles Mongare.
Charles Mongare is a therapist and cannot prescribe medication. However, most LifeStance offices have a Psychiatrist or APN on staff who can prescribe medication if needed.
Yes, Charles Mongare does offer both Telehealth and In-office visits.
Yes, Charles Mongare is currently offering In-office visits.