LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in San Francisco, CA
350 Sansome Street, Suite 630
San Francisco, CA350 Sansome Street, Suite 630
San Francisco, CA 94104
Hours Of Operation
Looking for another location?
We have 63 other locations in California.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
San Francisco, CA
Our San Francisco, CA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 350 Sansome Street, Suite 630. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of California.
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at San Francisco, CA Location
Our team of top-rated therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at San Francisco, CA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Midlife Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorders
- Relationship Challenges
San Francisco, CA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services