LifeStance Health Therapists & Psychiatrists in Ventura, CA
1001 Partridge Drive, #110
Ventura, CA1001 Partridge Drive, #110
Ventura, CA 93003
Looking for another location?
We have 63 other locations in California.
Providers At This Location
About LifeStance Health
Our Ventura, CA office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 1001 Partridge Drive, #110. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists offer in-person and remote appointments.
All therapy, counseling, psychiatry, and mental health services professionals are licensed by the state of California.
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA
- Blue Shield of CA
- Adolescents / Teens
- Seniors / Geriatrics
Open Payments Database:
The Open Payments database is a federal tool used to search payments made by drug and device companies to physicians and teaching hospitals. Click here to learn more.
Mental Health Conditions We Treat at Ventura, CA Location
Our team of top-rated therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurse practitioners at Ventura, CA treat a variety of mental health conditions both in-person in outpatient settings and through telehealth appointments. Some conditions we treat include:
- Alcohol and Drug Use Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Issues
- Couple's Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Identity
- Midlife Transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- School Avoidance
- Sleep Disorders/Insomnia
- Somatoform Disorders
- Women's Issues
Ventura, CA Therapy & Psychiatry Services
Our multidisciplinary team provides a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Independent Medical Examination
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurosequential Model
- Play Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services: In-Person & Telehealth Available
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Selectively Provided Services
- Solution Focused Therapy
- LifeStance Telehealth Services